- Photocopy of birth certificate released by PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority)
- Photocopy of baptismal certificate
- Medical certificate from the child’s pediatrician ( Please ask first the green form available in school)
- Two (2) pcs. recent ID pictures (1” x 1” size)of the child, with white background & name written at the back of each.
- Two (2) pcs. recent ID pictures (1” x 1” size) of parents, (both father & mother) with white background & name written at the back of each.
- Two (2) recent ID pictures (1” x 1” size) of the fetcher/s, with white background & name written at the back of each.
Upon admission, the child must be provided with:
- A school bag containing the school apron, face towel, extra set of uniform, and underwear, which shall be brought to school daily.
- The standard school uniform, apron, P.E. attire shall be purchased in school.
Note: All personal belongings must be labeled with the child’s name.
- Parents’ interview and child’s assessment by the school directress.
- Accomplishment of school application forms.
- Submission of application forms and admission requirements.
- Settlement of school fees at the Registrar’s Office.
- Purchase of required uniforms at the designated area.
- Attendance at the school’s Open House, parents orientation, and child orientation days in the month of June.
Rules and Regulations
- Parents and nannies are permitted to stay with the children inside the classroom or in the classroom vicinity ONLY during the first week of classes. During class hours for the rest of the year, parents, nannies, and other outsiders are not allowed in the school building and must stay in the designated waiting area by the canteen wearing I.D. We are also reminding them to please follow the DML Dress Code.
- Children should be assisted from the family vehicle and accompanied into the school building by an adult. When fetching your child, please alight from your vehicle, instead of blowing the horn, and escort your child out of the school premises. (Only the RFID holders can fetch the child). Children should be brought to and fetched from school on time.
- The school must be informed of the child’s absence from class and the probable date of return either by telephone or by letter and must present a medical certificate after 3 days of absence because of sickness.
- Children’s progress report cards are issued every quarter.
- Parents should inform the administration office and the teachers in-charge if they wish to celebrate their child’s birthday in school. Allotted time for the birthday party shall be the class’ snack period. Elaborate celebrations are strongly discouraged. Party favors may be distributed after dismissal.
- The children are required to wear the standard school uniform during school days, except on Fridays when they shall wear their P.E. uniform.
- In case it becomes necessary to refund the school fees beyond 15 days from enrollment/& registration, only eighty percent (80%) of the amount paid shall be returned.